Petco Holiday Wishes Grant Campaign
Your pet could help Operation Kindness win $100,000! We believe that pets make life better, from snuggles to adventures and everything in between! The Petco Foundation agrees, which is why they've partnered with BOBS from SKECHERS to grant more than $750,000
to animal welfare organizations like ours!
If you’ve adopted a pet from Operation Kindness, you could help us win a lifesaving grant AND you’ll have the chance to win a Petco shopping spree for your pet up to $1,000 and BOBS from Skechers shoes! The Petco Foundation wants to know all the ways, big and small, that your adopted pet brightens your life. Tell them your story, along with photos and/or video, illustrating how your pet brightens your life each day.
Last year, Carla submitted Trip's story, and we received a $50,000 grant! Carla shared her experience in the video below, and we hope it will encourage you to submit your story!
Here's how to participate:
- Write your story in 500 words or less. Visit the Petco Foundation Website to read prior year’s winning entries and get some inspiration.
- Include one photo of your pet by him/herself, one photo of you or your family with your pet and up to two other photos to illustrate how your pet brightens your life and changes it for the better. Pets must have been adopted from our organization, and they must be living to qualify. You can add video too.
- Include our organization’s contact information so that we can be eligible for a grant award:
- Operation Kindness
- Bob Catalani
- Tax ID: 75-1553350
- Stories can be submitted starting TODAY! Submit your story and photos by Monday, Sept. 23 at noon CST, but hurry because only the first 10,000 stories are guaranteed to be reviewed.
- Winners will be announced during the holiday season. Finalists will receive a Petco shopping spree up to $1,000 and BOBS from Skechers shoes, and the organization they adopted from will receive a grant ranging from $5,000 up to $100,000!
Director of Marketing & Communications, Operation Kindness