The 9th Annual Hope Gala benefiting Operation Kindness, a nonprofit organization that cares for more than 5,000 homeless dogs and cats annually, providing them with food, shelter and medical attention until they find a forever home
Operation Kindness – North Texas’ original and largest no-kill animal shelter with event chair Joni McCoy
Sunday, April 30, 2017, 7-10 p.m.
Sambuca Restaurant, located in Uptown Dallas at 2120 McKinney Ave.
The Hope Gala includes:
- A four-course dinner with open bar with top-shelf spirits, hosted by Sambuca
- Live entertainment by Ricki Derek and the Vegas Six: following in the great tradition of Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin, crooner Ricki Derek and his six-piece band will put on a memorable performance that’s sure to please
- Dancing: the dance floor will be open for all Operation Kindness guests
- Live auction featuring once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences including a trip to Hawaii with airfare, fabulous jewelry, sports tickets, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars concert experiences and much more
- The Grand Raffle: the winner and a guest will enjoy four nights at the Omni Hotel of his or her choice and round-trip airfare from any Southwest Airlines location. Package valued at $2,050. Need not be present to win. A limited number of tickets are available for purchase for $50.
Gala tickets are $500 per couple. Tickets are tax-deductible. All proceeds will benefit Operation Kindness. For more information or to purchase gala or raffle tickets, visit www.operationkindness.org/events/hope_gala/.
5,000 – Linda Chapa
3,000 – Hailstone Insurance Group, PerkinsCoie
2,000 – Donald and Patricia Rowland, Lorente, Robert and Mary Trimble
Founded in 1976, Operation Kindness is the original and largest no-kill shelter in North Texas. Its mission is to care for homeless cats and dogs in a no-kill environment until each is adopted into responsible homes and to advocate humane values and behavior. In 2016, Operation Kindness celebrated their 40th anniversary and their achievement of saving more than 90,000 animals since their inception. Annually the shelter assists more than 5,000 dogs and cats, caring for an average of 300 animals daily with another 100-150 animals in foster homes.
Join Operation Kindness in their mission to care for homeless animals by becoming a member of the Happy Tails Society. This group of dedicated friends provides a monthly gift to help pay for the medical care, medicine, food, shelter, nurturing and behavior training the pets need to have a second chance at life. Learn more about Operation Kindness at http://www.OperationKindness.org or on Facebook.